Ramaphosa: Mkhwebane gave no due consideration to my answers
Updated | By Sibahle Motha
President Cyril Ramaphosa says he finds it “unfortunate” that Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane appeared not to have given due consideration to his answers to the preliminary findings made against him.

Mkhwebane released the scathing report into Ramaphosa's relations with Bosasa, now known as Africa Global Operations, on Friday.
She found that President Ramaphosa deliberately misled Parliament over a R500 000 donation from Bosasa to his campaign to be elected African National Congress (ANC) president.
Ramaphosa was also found to have violated the executive code of ethics.
The complaint was laid by the Democratic Alliance (DA) leader Mmusi Maimane last year.
Presidency spokesperson Khusela Diko says the president will in due course “make a decision on any further action”.
The public protector also noted that an “improper relationship between the president, his family and AGO and the manner in which the R500 000 passed through several intermediaries instead of the CR17 campaign, raised suspicions of money laundering”.
Show's Stories
-
KYK: Voormalige Mej. SA kuier by president Trump
Die voormalige Mej. SA, Demi-Leigh Tebow, het onlangs by Trump in die Wi...
Breakfast with Martin Bester 14 minutes ago -
Meet the actors playing the band in four Beatles biopics!
The internet hasn't been this obsessed with a casting since 'Wicked'.
The Drive with Rob & Roz 13 hours ago