Oops! SABC News anchor does it again... declares Ramaphosa dead!
Updated | By The Workzone with Mack Rapapali
Peter Ndoro has done it again, but this time the victim is South Africa's new President Cyril Ramaphosa.

Fatigue could be to blame for this error; it has been a very busy news week with President Jacob Zuma resigning, the election of a new President within hours, and now SONA.
Just last month, SABC News anchor Peter Ndoro mistakenly announced that IFP leader Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi had died - and he has done it again. This time, the victim is our newly-elected President, Cyril Ramaphosa.
ALSO WATCH: News anchor Peter Ndoro mistakenly declared Mangosuthu Buthelezi dead
The error came about following the death of Zimbabwe's former prime minister, Morgan Tsvangarai. The video of the blunder has set social media alight.
Watch the video below:
The other time he said Buthelezi had passed on!
— Tumi Sole (@tumisole) February 15, 2018
Thusang! pic.twitter.com/b5pU62fzR8
Show's Stories
-
VIDEO: Research shows music has positive effect on dogs
The great philosopher Plato once said, "Music is a moral law. It gives s...
The Drive with Rob & Roz an hour ago -
A man misses being hit in car crash in Cape Town
This video captures just how fortunate this man was, as he narrowly esca...
The Workzone with Alex Jay 5 hours ago